If ever there is a fight where you MUST be the Last Man Standing, it is a fight within your own home. Your family depends on you prevailing. This 2 day, non-live fire, Home Defense course will teach you the skills necessary to build a strong, multi-layered defense plan for your home. You will learn how to develop concentric rings of security, home hardening, safe room set-up, lanes of fire, family member rescues, CQB weapons manipulation, room clearing, low light encounters, police interaction and stress management. If you use a weapon to defend your home, this course should be on your short-list as an inexpensive method of training.
Prerequisites: Pistol 1 or equivalent course from respected training provider.
- Force on Force weapons and face mask will be provided
- Personally owned airsoft guns with holsters, bbs and face masks are optional and will be inspected prior to use
- Long sleeve shirt and pants
- Hat or other head/neck covering
- Protective cup (men & women)
- Cover garment if you regularly carry concealed
Round count: NA (airsoft)